- “you’re not fat just curvy.”
- “you’re not fat but you can use a little toning.”
- “you’re not too thin and you’re not fat either you’re just right.”
- “you’re looking healthier.”
- “you look like you’re eating more.”
- “you’re skinny but you don’t look anorexic.”
- “i’ve lost so much weight this week and im not even trying!”
- “i keep forgetting to eat.”
- “you’re so lucky i wish i could be naturally thin like you.”
- “i just realized i’ve only eaten one meal a day for over a week now.”
- “can we please please please switch bodies!” (when the person is significantly bigger.)
- “you’re lucky you’ll never have to worry about dieting like me, you’re so skinny!”
- “how can you eat so much and never gain any weight?”
“you’re not fat but you’re not skinny either”
“You’re not that bad yet, you know… I was worse”
“One anorexic I met weighed 62 pounds! You’re fine.”“I’ve seen girls bigger than you wear that, don’t worry”
Will always love this show
Jean-Luc Godard - À bout de souffle (Breathless, 1960)
Let’s just talk about how this is making me cry
I need to stop imagining what I’d say in interviews if I was ever famous because I am not.
*breathes heavily* NO.
i find this offensive and i’m not even a whovian
and in that moment I remembered why I’m a closet One Direction fan.
I hold great respect for mature One Direction fans. You guys have to deal with so much shit because of the rest of your fandom.
Shit like this is why I became a closet 1D fan too.. Ugh